horrible experience dealing with the senior collections manager Mike he would not allow me to speak demanded payment in full said I could not request verification of the debt since it was more than 30 days old continued to speak over me and then said Im not going to debate with you bye bye bye and hung up.extremely unprofessional rude unethical practices which violate federal laws I will be seeking legal action.

Worst experience with a collections company ever!the rep I spoke to was also not aware that this company violates federal laws where did they find these people

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. naomij is overall dissatisfied with Hunter Warfield. The most disappointing about hunter warfield debt collection at Hunter Warfield was how the sr collections manager spoke to me, treatment and how the company does not abide by fdederal laws Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hunter Warfield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Hunter Warfield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hunter Warfield?

Comments

Just had the same problem with mike Geary.Calling my home for someone who does not live here.

Very nasty and rude tone of voice. If he is the Sr. Manager then I wonder what the underlings sound like.

Now that I've read some of the complaints I believe this company could use some training in etiquette and ethics.