Cortlandt Manor, New York

I dont owe a debt.They keep calling looking for someone named Linda Lavacolla.

I have told them over and over to NOT call me as I am not linda. Are these people idiots? YES, they are! They keep calling me after I have told them that linda does not live here and that my number is on the do not call list!

What is wrong with these people! Do they not understand the English language??

No...maybe they should get a real job and stop harassing vets like myself who work everyday for my money!I can only hope they someone does to them what they are doing to countless others....being real jerks and *** and making people mad as ***!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false accusations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hunter warfield debt collection. Hunter Warfield needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hunter warfield debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hunter Warfield.

Had an Experience with Hunter Warfield?

Comments

I have had the same experience. I keep getting recorded messages that ask you to enter numbers on the keypad. I have twice spoken to an actual person and told them that the person they are looking for has never lived at my address and yet these obnoxious idiots still keep on calling.