State: Maryland City: Beltsville Clear all filters (2 of 169 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Hunter Warfield review in Beltsville, Maryland: Fraudulent Illegal Practices

Last year the company shook money out of me through illegal tactics on a 160$ bill I did not owe. I fought every way I could but had to pay as they kept hitting my credit report. Even after I paid they refused to provide any paper work, flat out lied on the phone, transferred me to internal complaints, swore they'd send forms, and hung up over and over. A few months later I posted on their public Facebook page about this because I am still pissed off and lo and behold my credit report was changed... So they've known all along it was wrong and I wish I was wealthy enough to grab myself a lawyer who could destroy them. Do not trust anything they say. The moment they sense you are going to do anything other than shell out money they will start refusing to take your calls or lie about paperwork. They had NO DOCUMENTATION for me, no proof of loan, and no legal required notice - just a slew of sketchy phone calls to my personal cell phone even during the work day.

Really? That doesn't make sense an if it doesnt make sense it's usually not true.

Prop debt accts are sent from specific corps w/your info an your debt.

They don't pull it out of the air! Smh

Review
Cons
  • Anonymous callers who lied
  • No debt verification forms
  • Fraud

Hunter Warfield review in Beltsville, Maryland: Nasty and rude/Un professional

I received a call on my job, I have been paying them ontime since octobe,r as a matter of fact they been deducting the money from my account. I changed my account and notified them of the one missed payment and was going to send the money in the mail, I explained to the guy that claimed he was a manger if he was I wouldnt tell nobody else that. He "was very very rude" to me and unprofessional. I had to let my supervisore hear how he ta;lked to me she was shocked. So how do a company expect to get money when the people are so nasty and rude to you. Awful Awful people No respect at all.

Loser! How about paying your bill instead of *** about it???

These are the top people at HW. Their phone extensions are listed. Give them a call and complain.

President Todd Wahl 4519

Vice President James Neely 4515

Vice President Tracy S Legg 4682

View more comments (1)
Review
#320243 Review #320243 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Hunter Warfield Customer Service

Website:
Mailing Address:
4620 Woodland Corporate Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33614