4620 Woodland Corporate Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614, USA

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Hillsborough County Court, regarding an alleged debt they say I owe, which has been kept on my credit for almost 7 years, which violates both Florida Statute of Limitations 95.11 and 95.11(3)(p). This violation also directly violates the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Federal Trade Commission. They are committing FRAUD!

I will continue to exercise my consumer protection rights and pursue this company of criminals.

There has never been an alleged debt held on my credit for more than 5 years. I have never had a bankruptcy. I have had a judgement on my credit in the past which has remained on my credit for 7 years.

A debt collection is not a JUDGEMENT. It is a debt. There are rules of engagement when attempting to collect a debt in which the consumer has the right to dispute. I was not in a position to dispute this matter due to number of life changing circumstances.

However, I am in the process of repairing my credit and I see that the alleged debt they say I owe still remains on my credit after 5 years, which is completely illegal. Regardless of whatever contractual loophole they are using to justify their action, it is still FRAUDULENT.

Disgusting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hunter Warfield Debt Collection.

Reason of review: Company maintains fraudulent position on an issue and will not remove an alleged debt they say I owe. They are in violation of F.S 95.11 and F.S 95.11(3)(p).

Preferred solution: Remove Debt from all 3 Credit Reports IMMEDIATELY.

Hunter Warfield Cons: Refusal to remove debt from credit reports.

Comments

They have been on my credit report since 2014, on top of charging interest! They are evil to say the least!

I'm glad I saw this about the statue of limitation.

I'm going to check into this. THANK YOU!

Hunter Warfield Reviews