Resolved

Update by user Aug 21

This charge was removed from the credit report.

Update by user Mar 21

UPDATE: The only thing they provided was the two attachments to this email. To date this FASLE DEBT on my credit report for an apartment that I NEVER RENTED that was placed under my social security number (SSN) is still there and there has been no compensation for financial and physical harm this is causing me.

I have scheduled a meeting to meet with a lawyer to discuss punitive damages and request a FORMAL APOLOGY for the inconvenience this is causing me.

NO ONE TO DATE has apology on behalf of the company, nor provide me with anything information to showing that this is being rectified and will not ever happen again. Please see the attached email I have received, having to explain myself to potential rental managers in trying to secure an apartment for my family and I.

Original review posted by user Feb 19

There is a charge against my ssn but under someone else’s name and Hunter Warfield won’t provide me the documentation I asked for so that I can fight it. I provided my email address so that I can receive the documents quicker however they still have not sent it.

I also went on to Experian and did NOT see this “charge” claim listed and I am baffled at the fact that I am now without a place to call home for my son and I because of this charge. I am asking for the documents so that I can go to the police station and file charges.

This is company wants you to pay for a debt that is not yours but won’t give you any information about the debt and where it came from. Will someone help me, I need to get this cleared before my current home becomes homelessness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hunter Warfield Debt Collection.

Comments