Hunter Warfield - Scumbags!!!!!!
I am in the army and was deploying the same time my lease was up.I turned in keys had already paid a full months rent even though I was leaving in the 10th of that month, we cleaned, turned in keys and they already had both a copy of my orders and my 30 day notice.
We did a walk through with the rental company and received a refund of my deposit as well as the balance from the rent. I deployed and came back only to find out when I went to rent another place that I had a judgement from them. I call the rental company to find out why and they claimed I was charged damages as well as another month and that my account was with them and to contact them. Meanwhile I was never contacted and everything was handled right so I would never have thought to check my credit.
I contact hw and told them what happened and what could be done to fix it and they said to fax in the paperwork I had, ( glad I keep all paperwork ) and I did and they claimed they didn't receive it so I sent on 5 different occasions and mailed in copies and they are still claiming to have not received anything.Now they are harrassing me but I'm done dealing with them I filed to have the case reopened we are going to court and I'm countersueing for harrassment.d3d7989 review #382286
You may also like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."