Hunter Warfield - Scumbags!!!!!!
I am in the army and was deploying the same time my lease was up.I turned in keys had already paid a full months rent even though I was leaving in the 10th of that month, we cleaned, turned in keys and they already had both a copy of my orders and my 30 day notice.
We did a walk through with the rental company and received a refund of my deposit as well as the balance from the rent. I deployed and came back only to find out when I went to rent another place that I had a judgement from them. I call the rental company to find out why and they claimed I was charged damages as well as another month and that my account was with them and to contact them. Meanwhile I was never contacted and everything was handled right so I would never have thought to check my credit.
I contact hw and told them what happened and what could be done to fix it and they said to fax in the paperwork I had, ( glad I keep all paperwork ) and I did and they claimed they didn't receive it so I sent on 5 different occasions and mailed in copies and they are still claiming to have not received anything.Now they are harrassing me but I'm done dealing with them I filed to have the case reopened we are going to court and I'm countersueing for harrassment.c091aea
You may also like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."